PLB Home Page |
Application Instruction & Forms
Rules and Statutes
INSTRUCTIONS AND GUIDELINES
Please review the following application materials carefully.
Please feel free to contact the Board office at (307) 777-5403 if you have questions.
- Rules and Regulations: This material provides the requirements for licensure or certification and will allow you to determine which requirements you meet and which type of license or certificate you qualify for. Note that the final section of the Rules and Regulations incorporates American Psychological Association Ethical Principles.
- Application for License or Certificate: Complete this form and have it notarized. Return the completed application form to the Board along with the appropriate fee.
- ALL FEES COLLECTED BY THE BOARD ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Professional Experience Reference: One of these forms should be sent by you to each of the three (3) references you intend to use. Please instruct each of your references to send the completed form directly to the Board. ONLY REFERENCES FROM LICENSED PSYCHOLOGISTS ARE ACCEPTABLE.
- Practicum or internship forms: These should be sent directly to your internship or practicum sites and mailed from the site directly back to the Board.
- Post-graduate experience forms: These should be sent directly to your former work sites and mailed from the site directly back to the Board.
- Examination for Professional Practice in Psychology (EPPP): If you have already taken this examination and wish to use your score in obtaining a Wyoming license, you must have the appropriate source send the results to the Board.
- Verification form (if applicable) must be sent to all jurisdictions in which you currently hold, or have ever held a license, certificate, or registration and returned to the Board office directly from the jurisdiction completing the request.
- Applicable supervision contract, i.e., psychological resident, school psychological resident, provisional, psychological practitioner, or specialist in school psychology.