PLB Home Page |
Rules and Regulations
All complaints shall be submitted in writing and shall be filed with the board.
A person licensed pursuant to this act may have his license revoked by the board for any of the following causes:
- (i) Conviction of a felony or high misdemeanor involving moral turpitude;
- (ii) For renting or loaning to any person his license to be used as a license for such person;
- (iii) Violation of the Wyoming Controlled Substances Act;
- (iv) Violation of any rule promulgated by the board;
- (v) Negligent or incompetent use of radiation or radiopharmaceutical agents.
The following form must be printed, manually filled out, then mailed in to the Board.